domingo, 23 de diciembre de 2012

My favourite place

oOo

Probably, I would say I prefer the mountains. I like the fresh air, the beautifull view, the flowers giving the landscape its colour  and the blue sky. I love the quietness, listening to the birds singing in the distance and feeling constantly relaxed.

On the other hand, I also like the beach. I love the salty air from the sea entering your lungs, the sand touching gently your skin and the relaxing sound of the waves. I love the sun rays warming you pleasently and swiming in the sea.

Finally, I would say my favourite place is in a book. With all the words surrounding me, and images filling my head. Feeling what the characters feels, sharing their happiness and their sadness. Leaving all my worries behind and doing things I would'nt even imagine in real life; forgetting about the rest of the world for a while and just getting lost in a story. Its a place where there are no barriers, just imagination.

Definitelly...

My favourite place is in my room, with a blanquet and a hot chocolate. And just me, alone with my imagination.

oOo
 
 
Áquí os dejo un cachín de mi inglés....








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario